Learn how to reply to facebook reviews.
- Already have an active Linkasoarus account
- Already created a location within Linkasoarus
- Already connected a facebook fan page to a location
Don't have a Linkasoarus account yet? Start your 30-Day Free Trial Now!
Reply to facebook reviews
Go to "Reviews"
Go to "facebook"
- You have 5 options
- "Inbox": Shows all your facebook reviews (make sure the date selection "All reviews" is selected to see all
- "Awaiting": These are all your facebook reviews that have not yet received a reply OR the conversation hasn't ended and the review hasn't been "moved" to "inbox"
- "Approval": These are review replies waiting for you or your admin to approve before sending to the reviewer/customer.
- "Replied": List of all your reviews that have received a reply
- "Reply Templates": These are templates you can use when replying to a review. You have 2 options "Recommended" or "Don't Recommend"
- Note: facebook will not allow you to use the same template for "a lot" of different reviews in a short period of time to prevent spamming.
Bulk Comment Review Replies (BETA)
You have the option to reply to multiple facebook reviews at the same time. This is similar to the bulk reply feature for Google review. Click the link below to learn how Google Bulk replies works.
- Facebook has strict guidelines for bulk review replies and limits the character count and number of reviews that can receive the same reply.
- Linkasoarus Best Practice For "OLD" reviews: If you are a new Linkasoarus user and have a high number of "old" facebook reviews awaiting a reply it's best to reply to all your "recommended" reviews with a thank you message and be honest with your reviews as to why it took so long to reply. You many need to submit multiple bulk replies written differently as to avoid facebook's spam policy. When replying to old "not recommended" review it's best to be honest and apologize for the long wait. Many Linkasoarus users will include a coupon code (unique URL for a deal) or offer something "special" in these review replies to encourage these "customers" to try them again.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon listed under your profile in the top right-hand corner of your account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.