Learn How To Use Link Ai to automatically have your Google review read and a reply written to that review.
What you will need
- Already have an active Linkasoarus account
- Already have at least one location created within Linkasoarus
- Already connected your Google My Business location to your location within Linkasoarus
Link Ai Google Review Reply Automation
- Select "Reviews" on left tool bar
- Select "Google"
- Select "Link Ai Auto Reply"
- There are 5 tabs - 1 for each Google review start rating
- For each start rating you would like Link Ai automation activated start by selecting the start rating
- Type in your "goal" for Link Ai when writing the reply. There are 3 pre-written goal options to choose or your can type your own goal and click save
- TOGGLE on which type of review you want Link AI active. You have 3 options and can turn on 1 or all 3 or have none for each star rating option.
- New review without comments
- New review with comments
- Edited reviews
- NOTE: if you have Google Review Reply Templates TURNED ON when you toggle Link Ai on it will turn off this setting for reply templates. There is no need to turn off reply templates.
- After toggling on click the blue button to select the locations you want this feature active.
- Note: if you do not have your Google Location signature created you will be promoted to create it. This is required to activate Link Ai review automation.
- If you have reviews in the AWAITING tab you would like to have Link Ai write replies you can click the purple button "Apply this setting to all of your review that have awaiting response status"
- You will be asked if you want to receive email notifications for these specific review replies.
- Note: if you agree to receive email notifications you will receive 1 email for each review Link Ai is replying to.
- Repeat these steps for 1-5 star where you want Link Ai automated replies activated.
- You will now receive email notifications when you receive a new Google review that qualifies for Link Ai automated replies.
- When you receive an email you will be able to read the review, read what Link Ai has written and click the link in your email to approve this reply with the option to edit.
- Note: All Link Ai automated review replies will require a team member to approve the review reply before it is posted and sent to the reviewer.
What you can do now
- Learn how to edit a review reply
- Learn how to turn or off review reply automation
- Learn how to create custom review reply templates
- Learn how to "flag" Google reviews
- Learn how to create Google "Location Signatures"
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon listed under your profile in the top right-hand corner of your account.