Learn about the review "awaiting" tab
What you will need
- Already have an active Linkasoarus account
- Already have at least one location created within Linkasoarus
- Already connected your Google My Business account to your location within Linkasoarus
Reviews Awaiting Overview
- Select "Reviews"
- Select "Awaiting"
- Number next to Awaiting is the number of reviews waiting to be replied to
- Option to bulk reply
- Under "Action" click "Reply" to start the reply process
- Click Google My Business link to view the Google My Business page on Google
- Review = the reviewers name and the beginning of their review
- Rating = star rating of the review
- Reply date will be blank because the review has not been replied to
- Reply time will be blank because the review has not been replied to
- Edited Review will be blank unless the reviewer has already edited their review before you were able to reply to the initial review
- Edited Rating will be blank unless the review has edited and change the star rating of their review
- # of edits will be blank unless the review has edited their review before you were able to reply to the initial review
- Edit Date & Time will be the most recent time that the review was created or last edited
- Status will show "Awaiting Response" or "New Review"
Link Ai New Reply Feature & Assigning Reviews (6/18/23)
Assigning A Review To A Team Member To Reply To
- Select name from Review Assigned to:
- Once the name is changed this team member will receive an email and in-app notification with a copy of the review as well as a notification you asked them to reply to this review
Using Link Ai To Reply To Google reviews
- Type your "objective" for Link Ai when writing your review reply or select from one of the 3 pre-written options.
- Click "Write My Reply"
- Link Ai will write a personalized professional reply that is specific to what was written in the review with your objective in mind. Example: if you want the customer to contact you to resolve a poor review Link Ai will ask the customer in the reply to contact you.
- [Best Practice] have your default Google My Business signature already setup for all locations for 1-5 star reviews
- Use the "Live Preview Reply" button to view how the entire reply will look once you click "Send Reply"
- Edit the reply if needed to be "perfect"
- You can ask Link Ai to write up to 3 different replies for each review.
What you can do now
- Learn how to edit a review reply
- Learn how to turn or off review reply automation
- Learn how to create custom review reply templates
- Learn how to "flag" Google reviews
- Learn how to create Google "Location Signatures"
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon listed under your profile in the top right-hand corner of your account.