Learn how to turn on or off automated review replies
What you will need
- Already have an active Linkasoarus account
- Already have at least one location created within Linkasoarus
- Already connected one location to a Google My Business account
Turn On or Off Automated Review Replies
- Select "Reviews"
- Select "Reply Templates"
Automation Global Settings
- These 3 settings allows you to quickly turn on or off all review reply automations
- All reviews with comments
- All reviews without comments
- All edited reviews
- Use the button "Update all previously edited reviews" if automation has been turned off and you've received edits to your reviews if you want to update the replies to all your edited reviews (edit = star rating has been changed)
Automation Settings By Star Rating
- Turn on or off automated review replies depending on star rating and (with or without comments or if edited)
- Select the locations you want the automation turned on or off for each of the 3 categories and for each star rating
Reply Templates - Turn on or off for automation
- Select star rating category
- "Check" the box next to each reply template you want on for "new" reviews
- "Check" the box next to each reply template you want on for "edited" reviews
- Note: Google will NOT send the person who submitted a review a notification if you have updated your review reply after they have edited their review. This feature allows other viewers to see that your reply is always relevant to the star rating.
What you can do now
- Learn how to reply to Google reviews
- Learn how to add a new review reply template
- Learn how to edit a review reply template
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon listed under your profile in the top right-hand corner of your account.