Learn how to understand the average review reply time on the dashboard view
What you will need
- Already have an active Linkasoarus account
- Already have a location added in Linkasoarus
- Already have a Google My Business account linked to your location
Don't have a Linkasoarus account yet? Start your 30-Day Free Trial Now!
Date Range Average Reply Time
- Reply Time on New Reviews = how long it took to reply to a Google review (days : hours : minutes)
- Reply Time on New & edited Reviews = how long it took to reply to a new or edited Google review (days : hours : minutes)
- # of Reviews = total number of reviews during the selected period of time
- # of Reviews with comments = number or % of reviews by star rating with comments
- # of Reviews without comments = number or % of reviews by star rating without comments
- # of Reviews That Have Been Replied To = Total reviews that have received a reply
- # of Reviews Waiting For Reply = Total review currently waiting for a reply
- Oldest Review Waiting For Reply = If multiple reviews waiting for a reply this is how long the oldest review is waiting
- # Of Edited Reviews = The number or reviews that customers have changed start ratings "to." If under the 5 star column then these are review that have been change "up to" a 5 star
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon listed under your profile in the top right-hand corner of your account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.