Learn how to create SHORT URLs
- Already have an active Linkasoarus account
- Already created a location within Linkasoarus
- Already connected a facebook & Google account to your location(s)
Create Marketing URLs
- Select "Marketing URLs" on the left navigation tool bar
- Select "Add URL"
- Enter a title for this marketing URL for internal use
- (OPTIONAL) assign a location to for this short URL
- Paste the long URL you want the user to visit
- Enter a custom back-half to make this URL unique for the potential customer
Facebook & Google My Business Review Short URLs
- Under location settings your facebook review link and Google My Business link will be generated once you link to your locations facebook and Google My Business accounts
- When someone clicks one of these links it will take them to your facebook review page and load the page to give a Google review
Best practice - customize your facebook location signature with these URLs to make it easy for potential customers to review your business on facebook and Google
Using QR Codes With Your Short URLs
- After you create your short URL
- (Trial User) you can create a QR to download and use to send someone to your short URL
- (Paid User) you have access to "generic" QR codes with no branding in the center
- (Paid User BETA Version) you have access to customizing your QR code by uploading the image you want in the center of the QR code to help with branding
- Click the preview button to view your custom QR Code
- Click the download option to use you QR code.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon listed under your profile in the top right-hand corner of your account.