Learn what notifications mean and what happens if all the facebook posts are not published
- Already have an active Linkasoarus account
- Already created a location within Linkasoarus
- Already have a facebook fan page
- Already linked a facebook fan page to a location
- If the "bell" is flashing red at the top of your account this is a notification
- Click the notification bell
- Choose which location you would like to read
- Choose which "action" you would like to take
- Once your action is complete you can click one or "all" to delete old notifications
Notification Won't Go Away For Publishing Facebook Posts
- Sometimes you may get a notification that a facebook post did not publish to all of your locations
- Follow the prompts to resend / "try again" and Linkasoarus will attempt to publish the post
- You can also follow the tutorial above on how to remove then re-connect your facebook page that is not receiving posts.
If the notification continues check your "Linked Platforms" tab and under facebook make sure all locations are showing "active". If any are non active you can click reauthorize while you are logged in to the correct facebook account.
* You can also try editing your location by removing the facebook fan page linked to this location, click to "refresh" your facebook list and reconnect to facebook ensuring the inactive page is selected during the facebook integration process.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our sup