Learn how to link your Google account to your location in Linkasoarus
What you will need
- Already have an active Linkasoarus account
- Already have at least one location created within Linkasoarus
- Already have a Google My Business account
- If not visit https://www.google.com/business and create your account or contact the "owner" of your Google My Business account and request to be added as a "manager" so you have access.
Don't have a Linkasoarus account yet? Start your 30-Day Free Trial Now!
Connect to Google My Business
- Select the Location Tab
- Click the edit icon next to the location you want to edit
- Select the "Google My Business" tab
- Click "Add account"
- If asked select the Google account that has access to this locations Google My Business account
- Select the Google My Business account should be assigned to this location
- Click "Link"
What you can do now
- Learn how to select location to receive automated Google review replies
- Learn how to reply to a Google Review
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon listed under your profile in the top right-hand corner of your account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.