Learn how to read and understand your store(s) facebook fan page analytics
What you will need
- Already have an active Linkasoarus account
- Already have at least one location created within Linkasoarus
- Already connected your facebook fan page to your location within Linkasoarus
- Already know how to post to your facebook page(s)
- Already posted facebook content to your location's facebook fan pages
How To Read and Understand Your facebook Location Analytics
- Select "Analytics"
- From the drop down select "facebook"
- From the drop down select "Location's"
- Decide if you want to filter your view by "Groups" or "Location #"
- View Followers
- View New Followers
- View Reach = Total number of people that have seen facebook content (post, page or ads)
- View Engagement = Number of time people have comments, shared, liked, etc. on your facebook pages, ads or posts
- View Engagement % = Reach / Engagement
What you can do now
- Learn how to post to your facebook page(s)
- Learn how to use your facebook analytics "organization" tab
- Learn how to use your facebook analytics "brands" tab
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon listed under your profile in the top right-hand corner of your account.