Learn how to read and understand your store(s) facebook fan page post analytics
What you will need
- Already have an active Linkasoarus account
- Already have at least one location created within Linkasoarus
- Already connected your facebook fan page to your location within Linkasoarus
- Already know how to post to your facebook page(s)
- Already posted facebook content to your location's facebook fan pages
Don't have a Linkasoarus account yet? Start your 30-Day Free Trial Now!
How To Read and Understand Your facebook Post Analytics
- Select "Analytics"
- From the drop down select "facebook"
- From the drop down select "Organization's"
- Decide if you want to filter your view by "Groups" or "Location #"
- Adjust the date range you want to view
- Date = Date the post was published on facebook
- Who Posted = the person within your organization that submitted the post or if it was a "brand post"
- Post = A thumbnail image of the post and the first couple lines of text in the post
- Locations = Total number of locations that received this post
- Reach = Total number of people who saw the post
- Actions = Total number of likes, comments, shares, etc. on the post
- Engagement % = reach / actions
- Action = click to view "details" of each locations that received the post or click to "repost"
Step 2: View "Details" or "Repost"
- Select "Details"
- View individual fan page analytics of the post
- Select "Repost"
- Follow the prompts to submit this content as a new post to facebook
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon listed under your profile in the top right-hand corner of your account.
Article is closed for comments.