Learn about the review "awaiting" tab
What you will need
- Already have an active Linkasoarus account
- Already have at least one location created within Linkasoarus
- Already connected your Google My Business account to your location within Linkasoarus
Don't have a Linkasoarus account yet? Start your 30-Day Free Trial Now!
Reviews Awaiting Overview
- Select "Reviews"
- Select "Awaiting"
- Number next to Awaiting is the number of reviews waiting to be replied to
- Option to bulk reply
- Under "Action" click "Reply" to start the reply process
- Click Google My Business link to view the Google My Business page on Google
- Review = the reviewers name and the beginning of their review
- Rating = star rating of the review
- Reply date will be blank because the review has not been replied to
- Reply time will be blank because the review has not been replied to
- Edited Review will be blank unless the reviewer has already edited their review before you were able to reply to the initial review
- Edited Rating will be blank unless the review has edited and change the star rating of their review
- # of edits will be blank unless the review has edited their review before you were able to reply to the initial review
- Edit Date & Time will be the most recent time that the review was created or last edited
- Status will show "Awaiting Response" or "New Review"
What you can do now
- Learn how to edit a review reply
- Learn how to turn or off review reply automation
- Learn how to create custom review reply templates
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon listed under your profile in the top right-hand corner of your account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.