Learn how to use the facebook "inbox / application" stats on dashboard view
- Already have an active Linkasoarus account
- Already created a location within Linkasoarus
- Already connected a facebook account to your location(s)
- Turned on facebook "messenger" inbox on your fan page settings
- Already added team members
Facebook Inbox (Messenger)
- Select "Inbox" on the left navigation tool bar
- "Add" will show all the inbox messages for each location (determined by your date & filter selection)
- "Awaiting" will show all the people who have sent messages to your facebook inbox that have not been replied to "moved" to the "replied" tab
- "Replied" will show all the people who have sent messages and have received a reply or have been move to this replied tab
Features of Inbox
- facebook limits reply time to 24hrs to avoid "spam"
- If someone replies to you reply or sends a new message your 24hr reply time countdown timer will start over
- You can filter inbox messages by "good," "bad," "non applicant." "applicant awaiting," "applicant hired," "applicant not hired"
- You can sort by "newest" or "time limit"
- Newest inbox messages are the ones that were recently received
- Time limit message sorting is based on how much time you have left to reply
- Category and Status shows what a inbox message has been changed to (default is none). You will also see "applicant awaiting" and "awaiting response" depending on where you are in the conversation.
- If you received a facebook applicant's response to a facebook job posting you can update their "status" from "awaiting" to either "hired" or "not hired".
- By clicking Download Conversation you will get PDF of the entire conversation. A best practice is to share this with the team members at the location if you are replying on their behalf.
- To expedite this step you can click "Send Conversation", which will allow you to send this conversation via email to one or more team members.
- Summaries of the last 24hr conversations will automatically be emailed to all the recipients selected to receive facebook inbox message. This can be found under the location tab - under TEAM.
- Automatic "reminder" emails will be sent to all inbox email recipients within 2hr of when the reply time to reply to an inbox message expires.
- Click the EXCEL icon next to the date range to download a complete summary of all the applications based on your date range, filter and sort.
Best practice - if your time expires to reply to a inbox message and you have access to your location's facebook inbox you can always reply to the message directly through facebook.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon listed under your profile in the top right-hand corner of your account.